Not sure if this is a nightly-only thing or if it’s in the stable. This is not the new youtube player, its the default one.
Version: 126.96.36.199-NB-20180126 (Revision: aceca91)
Browser: Chrome / JavaFX (both were tested)
Don’t think the other information is relevant/needed.
- Open the Youtube Player (login if not already).
- Click the volume slider to change the volume.
- Exit the player.
- Enter the player, notice the volume reset back to the previous value (not the clicked one).
- Click two different parts of the slider.
- Exit the player (again)
- Open the player (last time), and notice the slider is where you clicked the first time, not the second.
Yes, I’m aware this isn’t a huge issue. Actually it’s really specific. But the reason I found this out is because I was making my Java youtube player send
!ytp volume command (testing something unrelated) based on what’s in the database Obviously I clicked the slider and noticed it sent the wrong value in a command, which led me where we are now.