Youtube Player not playing Externally/IP

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version: Windows Server 2008 RS2/ Windows 10 10.0
Java Version: Version 8 Update 201/ Version 8 Update 211
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Panel: 1.0.0
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need: Youtube Songs get skipped when playing through the IP, but when using localhost to play the songs they do not get skipped, when doing so over IP i get the errors: Skipping song, Youtube has thrown an error: 150 also known as 101. and the video is also unavailable. If i play the songs over localhost (on both machines) the songs do not get skipped and i get no errors what so ever and the video is playing fine with no errors

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed: https://i.imgur.com/79rOrS8.png as you can see on the localhost on the Windows Server 2008 https://i.imgur.com/B9CV3uY.png the video is playing fine, same goes to when hosting it on my Windows 10 PC and now when i access the IP over my Windows 10 PC this happens Imgur (ip not shown for obvious reasons) and it outputs the Youtube error 150. The Video works fine when i host it on the Windows 10 PC and also use localhost, the video does not get skipped. It just makes no sense to me whatsoever because both videos play on both machines but not (externally?) over the IP.

The 150 error means that the owner has blocked it from being embedded in another webpage. Sometimes YouTube may apply these rules differently depending upon the domain name that is embedding the video.

In this case, localhost may be getting a pass by YouTube since it knows it isn’t really being accessed remotely

so it’s pointless having a second pc alltogether then if you can’t play youtube songs just because of that, i refuse to run it on my main pc 24/7 simply because it takes way more electricity. ( i also use it for the discord bot and etc)

Not sure I follow the useless to have a 2nd PC comment, I never use my YouTube Player locally as I (1) develop the bot on a Linux box in my house and always SSH into it to work on the bot and (2) host PhantomBot (for myself and others) on a VPS. Right now on a business trip I opened SSH tunnels into my Linux box at home and can run the player.

If you are required for some odd reason to use only localhost, you might consider something like the above. Use tunneling.

and how do i “use” tunneling, if that’s a linux thing i don’t have linux

Found some new info on this issue. It appears that YouTube may not like it when you put an IP in the address bar, but will allow a hostname or domain name.

If you are accessing the panel through a public IP address (for example, it’s on a VPS that you bought somewhere), you may want to try setting up some kind of domain name to use for accessing it. You can get a free subdomain pointing to that IP, which should be sufficient, from No-IP

If it is an internal IP (computer is elsewhere in your house, connected to the same router), then you may want to lookup how to give it a hostname, then use the hostname instead of the IP