Songrequests are still not working

I tried stable 3, I tried latest nightly, I still get the same errors like others

[ERROR] [GetData()@YouTubeAPIv3.java:134] YouTubeAPIv3 Error: [Domain] usageLimits [Reason] accessNotConfigured
[01-29-2020 @ 16:34:24.997 GMT] [ERROR] [onEvent()@ScriptEventManager.java:79] Failed to dispatch event tv.phantombot.event.ytplayer.YTPlayerStateEvent

I have no idea what to do.

My audio hooks is not working too and for YTP, I put the API key on the botlogin and the red alert is gone, but still not working

Panel Version: 1.0.0
PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0 (Revision: fcc08b51)
Operating System: Windows 10
Java Version: 1.8.0_241-b07

EDIT: I made it work, but I have to remove the API Restriction

I tried to close my google project and make a new one, now it works, weird.

I was trying it today in live, it’s only working for me and Nothing for mods ou viewers ‘-’