Song Request Skipping

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0 (Revision: fcc08b51)
Operating System: Linux
Java Version:1.8.0_222-b10
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Might be missing this in the support/documentation section but I can’t seem to get song requests to play. My typical playlist works, but when it goes to play a queued song, it just removes it. It appears to just show the song for about a quarter second before moving on to the next song on my backup playlist.

If logs are needed, just let me know and I’ll grab what I can!

Make sure you are not accessing the YouTube Player via an IP address. YouTube seems to absolutely hate this, even if the IP is 127.0.0.1. Only access the YouTube Player via a hostname or domain name, such as localhost, myBotComputer, mybot.com, etc (just examples, use Google if you don’t know how to setup a hostname or domain name).

localhost is the best option if the bot is hosted on the same computer that you are trying to access it from.

Hostname is the best option for a bot that is hosted on your LAN (Home Network). This usually means you are currently accessing the bot with an IP range of 192.168.x.x or 10.0.x.x.

Domain name is the best option if the bot is hosted remotely, such as on a VPS. You can get a free sub-domain from No-IP and just point it to the public IP of your VPS. This will be sufficient to satisfy YouTube. NOTE: If you aren’t paying for No-IP, they will make you click a link in your email to keep the sub-domain active every 30 days.