Service randomly shutting down/killed

PhantomBot Version: 3.0
OS Version: Amazon Linux 2017.03
Java Version: java -version
openjdk version “1.8.0_121”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)

Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome/Firefox
Stock PhantomBot: No (I have added scripts but not touched Java Core)

Let us know what help you need: For a few versions now, since at least 2.4.2 phantombot will seemingly just randomly quit/be killed. I haven’t seemed to figure out a pattern. Sometimes a day after restarting sometimes a few hours after restarting, I’ve gone even a few days to a week with it working fine. The issue also seems to happen whether I am Live on Twitch or not. I do also use the Discord portion of the bot. I attempted upgrading to the latest version to see if that would help but that didn’t change the issue at all. Below is the line that shows in console output whenever the bot stops working

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

/home/hotsammysliz/swegknightbot/launch-service.sh: line 50: 11045 Killed java -Xms1m -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar PhantomBot.jar

You should be able to find out what killed your process by looking at the output of the dmesg command; or at the logfiles /var/log/kern.log , /var/log/messages , or /var/log/syslog

Thanks for the tip! Looked through the /var/log/messages and it looked like java was being killed for an out of memory. Checked the amount of memory available and it was only 10 megabytes. upped the memory on the instance I have so should be running fine now. I’ll update back if it’s still happening.