Separate online/offline notices?

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.0.1 (Revision: a532ab64)
Control Panel Version 1.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_161-b12
OS Version: Windows 10

I’d love to have an option to separate the notices for online/offline. As it stands at the moment, unless I’ve missed something obvious?, all notices will get posted regardless.
Online messages I use as way to interact with my current viewers and offline is more for notices or announcements for someone who may happen upon my channel whilst I’m not streaming etc.
Thanks in advance!

would love to see that too. Either add a offline toggle to every notice or have two sections with online/offline notices.

As indicated on several other posts, this is under development. The core code is completed, the configuration has to be completed. This is the other feature request where this is mentioned, there are other posts.

https://community.phantom.bot/t/toggle-for-disabling-enabling-single-notices-timers/4662

If I add in this feature, expect it to delay it further for release. It is a fairly complex system already that allows for individual toggles, individual intervals, game selection, weighted options (because notices can fire at the same time). This would require further changes to the core to support. If there are more votes, it will be considered.

1 Like