Hello, I have recently started using PhantomBot and it has been mostly been gong smoothly but I have run into a problem with the audiohooks. I add it as a browser source to OBS and it will work but the next time I open OBS they stop working and I have to remove the browser source and re-add it every time if I want them to work that time. Is there something I am doing wrong here because I can’t figure out why this is happening. I run phantombot locally on my machine and I see the commands for audiohooks show up in the console when I type them in chat on twitch.
PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0 (Revision: fcc08b51)
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (amd64)
Java Version: 1.8.0_201-b09
Google Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Panel Version: 1.0.0
Stock PhantomBot: Yes