Pricecom not working for the Pokemon/Waifu game

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.2
OS Version: Windows 10 latest update
Java Version: 8 update 191
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Mozilla Firefox
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:

I’m trying to Price the command for BuyPokemon, but even when I use the !pricecom and it says the command was successfully price with X value, it still won’t discount any point from the user when using it.

The Bot description is on this post (This is also the current one working) Pokémon System 1.5.0: custom-modules/Twitch Pokemon System at master · PhantomBot/custom-modules · GitHub

The issue was reported and fixed by another user in a previous version of the Bot (Discontinued):

This is the log information:

[12-31-2018 @ 20:43:07.857 GMT] santikus: !pricecom buypokemon 0
[12-31-2018 @ 20:43:07.864 GMT] [CHAT] @Santikus, The price for !buypokemon has been set to 0 points.
[12-31-2018 @ 20:43:07.879 GMT] [ERROR] [init.js:317] (hook.call, command, ./commands/customCommands.js) TypeError: Cannot find default value for object

Maybe is not actually an issue, maybe I don’t know the correct Syntax of the command. Sorry in advance if that’s the case, I’m actually brand new on this Bot/programming/twitch

I may be wrong but this worked up until the Phantombot 2.4.1 (Revision: 6a2fb20d) Update where that had broke a few custom script including a challenge system i worked on which I fixed after that update… without going though the script and debugging it myself i couldn’t know what all broke in it.

Ouch, so I’ll leave that command disabled for now. Maybe on the future this will be updated or a new one will raise :smiley:. Thanks for the input!

ok just double checked and it does seem to work the first reply to !points is the one with that script installed as u can see

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.