Games proposals

Hi, I have a question about games. All the time I am looking for the possibility to tie two game possibilities.

Game 1
Command !steal so that there is the possibility that the viewer steals another for his points, which can go well and he can get points between 1 - 100 or it fails and he gets the points himself stolen by the viewer he wanted to steal.

Game 2
Command !fight - this should be about fighting for a so-called bounty here. These options will randomly determine whether it works or you divorce - for each failure, we increased the bounty by 100 points.

Unfortunately, I am not so clever of javascripten can. I already tried the one or the other video looked at but unfortunately I am the person who understands this system.

Therefore, my question to the community if there is someone who scirpten something like that. And maybe here then can provide.

So little something my English is very bad so I read this text translated. Therefore, I apologize very much for mistakes that are in here.

Would be very much looking forward to an answer …

I do like the !steal idea which is easier then the bounty system. At the moment nothing like it exists.

Our hands are a bit full at the moment with the panel and other parts of the bot. You can either hire someone who knows Javascript, Learn it yourself, or wait for us to finish up on the most important parts of the bot.

Here I have created the !steal system for you

Files:

Commands:

• !steal or !steal [user] - steal from the bot or a select user.
  • !steal min [number] - set the min points to steal.
  • !steal max [number] - set the max points to steal.
1 Like

Hi dakoda…

When i !steal
[21:15] @%?mwirenfeldt: !steal Amazing_Basse
[21:15] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, tries and steals points 25 Gifler from whinerbotten.
[21:15] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, successfully stole 25 Gifler from whinerbotten.

Why is it the bot that iam stealing from?
Any way to correct that?

oops had sender instead of target as as the response message but fixed it now

now when i steal points…

[19:16] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, Amazing_Basse currently has 1600000 Gifler.
[19:16] @%?mwirenfeldt: !gifler
[19:16] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, Du har 6414794 johnwhGifler og du har været i chatten 679 hours and 30 minutes.
[19:16] @%?mwirenfeldt: !steal Amazing_basse
[19:16] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, prøver at stjæle 34 Gifler fra Amazing_basse.
[19:16] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, Det lykkedes at stjæle 34 Gifler fra Amazing_basse.
[19:16] @%?mwirenfeldt: !gifler Amazing_Basse
[19:16] @%Whinerbotten: @mwirenfeldt, Amazing_Basse currently has 1600000 Gifler.

The Steal was succesfully. but the target does not lose the points. i get points.

Edit:

Even when i lose the steal the target dosnt get points.

Seems to work just fine for me? make you re download it

7:56:02 Dakoda: !points
7:56:02 CruxedBot @Dakoda, you currently have 567803 Koins and you have been in the chat for 10 hours and 11 minutes.
7:56:12 Dakoda: !points cruxedbot
7:56:13 CruxedBot @Dakoda, CruxedBot currently has 27915 Koins.
7:56:23 Dakoda: !steal cruxedbot
7:56:24 CruxedBot @Dakoda, tries and steals points 75 Koins from CruxedBot.
7:56:29 CruxedBot @Dakoda, successfully stole 75 Koins from Dakoda.
7:56:34 Dakoda: !points
7:56:35 CruxedBot @Dakoda, you currently have 567878 Koins and you have been in the chat for 10 hours and 11 minutes.
7:56:38 Dakoda: !points cruxedbot
7:56:39 CruxedBot @Dakoda, CruxedBot currently has 27840 Koins.

when i !steal from the bot it works, but not from another user.

If I do that and i get the same result

8:33:53 LawlyPopzz: !points
8:33:53 CruxedBot: @LawlyPopzz, you currently have 1254 Koins and you have been in the chat for 0 minutes.
8:33:59 Dakoda: !points
8:34:00 CruxedBot: @Dakoda, you currently have 568110 Koins and you have been in the chat for 10 hours and 11 minutes.
8:34:07 LawlyPopzz: !steal dakoda
8:34:07 CruxedBot: @LawlyPopzz, tries and steals points 47 Koins from Dakoda.
8:34:12 CruxedBot: @LawlyPopzz, successfully stole 47 Koins from Dakoda.
8:34:17 LawlyPopzz: !points
8:34:17 CruxedBot: @LawlyPopzz, you currently have 1301 Koins and you have been in the chat for 0 minutes.
8:34:22 Dakoda: !points
8:34:23 CruxedBot: @Dakoda, you currently have 568063 Koins and you have been in the chat for 10 hours and 11 minutes.

took the version without “username to lower” it works perfectly for me. :wink:

if someone uses a caps in the users name they steal from it will break the database and think that user is a different person so they could go negative points thats why i did the name to lowercase

Hi Dakoda.

Thanks for all your work.

is it posible for steal system:

Mwirenfeldt: !steal “someone”
bot: Mwirenfeldt is trying to steal from “someone” (you can prevent mwirenfeldt from stealing if you type !prevent before 15 sec)
“someone” !prevent
bot: “someone” has prevented mwirenfeldt from stealing, and mwirenfeldt has to pay…

if “someone” didnt typed !prevent the stealing was succed.

i hope you understand what im trying to write.