Frontend, deepbot Question

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): 1.0.0
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:

1. I would like to know how I can add more admin users to the Fronted system.

2. I would like to know about the migration for deepbot does it copy everything? (users, command, custom minigames (commands), Quotes? Cant find any info on it what it will copy exactly.

3. How can i use this ankhconvert ./addons/users.csv for integrating from deepbot to phantombot on linux? ive been trying to figure out how i can get to the console no luck so far.

4. Do custom scripts from streamlabsbot also work with phantombot?

1. The Control Panel is meant for one user. You could modify the Core to allow for multiple users, however, the internal web server is a light weight server and not intended for serving a lot of traffic. This has been asked several times before.

2. Not everything maps over 1 for 1. Commands for example are different in PhantomBot than in Deepbot and would need to be recreated. For more information, reach out to the person that created this post that worked on the converter.

3. Not sure, I thought that was for importing data from Ankhbot. Not sure how that works in migrating from DeepBot, unless the author above is using that, in which case, again, reach out to them.

4. Streamlabs Bot is Ankhbot and uses Python - we use [Rhino] JavaScript. Not the same.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.