Failed to load native

Failure to fill out the requested information will result in us asking for it or closing the ticket as incomplete. This includes the request for Console output and any logs.

If reporting a bug, please open a topic under Support > Bug Reports.

The Nightly Build does not include support, however, we do accept bug reports under Nightly Builds > Bug Reports.

Fill out the following so that we are able to provide support for your inquiry.

To provide the bot information below, you can simply type botinfo in your bot console and hit enter. That will print the bot’s general information. Version 2.4.0+ you may get the versions from the Information panel.

Please remove this line and the lines above to make it less confusing for other users.

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version: Debian 10
Java Version: Java 1.8.0_232 running on Linux 4.19.0-6-amd64
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:
I moved the Bots to another Server with Debian 10 and everytime I want to start the Bot it throws this error:

Failed to load native library:sqlite-3.28.1-c50c89df-40e9-4505-a255-654bf34866d3-libsqlitejdbc.so. osinfo: Linux/x86_64
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/sqlite-3.28.1-c50c89df-40e9-4505-a255-654bf34866d3-libsqlitejdbc.so: /tmp/sqlite-3.28.1-c50c89df-40e9-4505-a255-654bf34866d3-libsqlitejdbc.so: Fehler beim Mappen des Shared Objects

Even when I try to use the Nightly Version. The Permissions are set correctly.

Best regards

Just from the look of the error message I would guess its an issue on the permissions your tmp directory has. Most likely the tmp directory has noexec set (as its usual for Debian).

Try mount | grep /tmp and have a look at how the directory is mounted.

If thats the case you can either edit the mount in /etc/fstab and remove noexec from /tmp or use a different directory for tmp. But this is just a wild guess.

1 Like

Hey, thank you for your reply! :slight_smile:

It says “tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,size=4111236k)” so you’re right. Is it safe to remove the noexec from it?

I’ve changed the tmp directory for the users to /home/username/tmp but it still give me the same error (with /tmp).

Open the launch.sh script you are using and add -Djava.io.tmpdir=/home/username/tmp on the last line, immediately after java (but make sure there are spaces in between)

1 Like

Thank you both so much, it finally starts! <3