[ERROR] [addHook()@init.js:254] Failed to register hook GameWisp

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version: Windows server 2016 Datacenter 1607
Java Version: 1.8.0_211
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:
i keep seeing this error in the consoles BUT cant seem to get rid of it any ideas?

[07-04-2019 @ 15:23:53.151 GMT] [ERROR] [addHook()@init.js:254] Failed to register hook "gameWispSubscribe" since there is no such event.
[07-04-2019 @ 15:23:53.161 GMT] [ERROR] [addHook()@init.js:254] Failed to register hook "gameWispBenefits" since there is no such event.
[07-04-2019 @ 15:23:53.166 GMT] [ERROR] [addHook()@init.js:254] Failed to register hook "gameWispAnniversary" since there is no such event.

By any chance did you do an upgrade in place rather than new installation and copy the config/ directory over? I ask because we fully removed GameWisp from 3.0.0, there isn’t anything left to try to hook - at one point we even deleted the modules from the database after the files were removed:

morpheus] /opt/iobot/scripts
illusion% grep -Ri gamewisp *
core/updates.js:            './handlers/gameWispHandler.js',
core/updates.js:            './handlers/gameWispHandler.js',
core/updates.js:            './discord/handlers/gamewispHandler.js',
core/updates.js:        $.inidb.del('modules', './discord/handlers/gamewispHandler.js');
core/updates.js:        $.inidb.del('modules', './handlers/gameWispHandler.js');

My guess is there is a leftover file still trying to hook to the GameWisp events that have been removed as GameWisp has been shutdown.

@IllusionaryOne hey bud found the file that was causing it its the discord handlers one. didnt think to look in there as i couldn’t find gamewisp any where… thanks for that info. life saver. i normally always do a fresh copy