Data Render Service - data won't upload?

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0 (Revision: fcc08b51)
OS Version: Linux
Java Version: 1.8.0_191-8u191-b12-2ubuntu0.16.04.1-b12
Browser and Version: Google Chrome 73.0.3683.86
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

I’ve added my authorisation key in my botlogin.txt file and enabled the dataServiceHandler module, but it’s been a few days now and the links still say data has not been uploaded.

When I run the bot using ./launch.sh, I get the message that the data render service is enabled and working and data is being sent, however even if I leave it running all day, the page doesn’t update.

I’ve set this up months ago with a different bot and it worked and still works right now. I had a friend try to enable the data render service recently too and they’re encountering the same issue as me.

Appreciate any help that can be provided :smile:

Please check the error and/or event log for more information and see if that helps determine the issue.

If I where to guess, there is a bug in the new release that was rolled back today and is in the latest Nightly. You could try the latest Nightly to see if that resolves your issue. Logs though would ensure that the issue is what I think it is.

Thanks!

Sorry for the very delayed reply!

I found two sets of logs in …/logs/stacktraces:

[03-24-2019 @ 01:32:05.279 GMT] org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: The choice of Java method java.lang.String.replace matching JavaScript argument types (function,string) is ambiguous; candidate methods are: 
    class java.lang.String replace(char,char)
    class java.lang.String replace(java.lang.CharSequence,java.lang.CharSequence) (dataServiceHandler.js#73)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.DefaultErrorReporter.runtimeError(DefaultErrorReporter.java:77)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.reportRuntimeError(Context.java:954)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.reportRuntimeError(Context.java:1010)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.reportRuntimeError4(Context.java:997)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.findFunction(NativeJavaMethod.java:468)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.findCachedFunction(NativeJavaMethod.java:262)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call(NativeJavaMethod.java:139)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.optimizer.OptRuntime.call2(OptRuntime.java:42)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.dataServiceHandler_js_92._c_drsTimer_2(dataServiceHandler.js:73)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.dataServiceHandler_js_92.call(dataServiceHandler.js)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:393)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3282)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.dataServiceHandler_js_92.call(dataServiceHandler.js)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context$1.run(Context.java:490)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.call(Context.java:501)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.call(Context.java:488)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.JavaAdapter.callMethod(JavaAdapter.java:576)
	at adapter1.run(<adapter>)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

[03-24-2019 @ 23:27:09.370 GMT] org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: The choice of Java method java.lang.String.replace matching JavaScript argument types (function,string) is ambiguous; candidate methods are: 
    class java.lang.String replace(java.lang.CharSequence,java.lang.CharSequence) (dataServiceHandler.js#73)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.DefaultErrorReporter.runtimeError(DefaultErrorReporter.java:77)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.findFunction(NativeJavaMethod.java:468)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.findCachedFunction(NativeJavaMethod.java:262)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.dataServiceHandler_js_92._c_drsTimer_2(dataServiceHandler.js:73)

[03-24-2019 @ 23:29:28.117 GMT] org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: The choice of Java method java.lang.String.replace matching JavaScript argument types (function,string) is ambiguous; candidate methods are: 

and

[03-25-2019 @ 19:44:49.496 GMT] org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: The choice of Java method java.lang.String.replace matching JavaScript argument types (function,string) is ambiguous; candidate methods are: 

Hope this helps. Is there any ETA on when the nightly build will be ready? I haven’t used the nightly build before, but I’d be down to try to see how it goes.

Use the Nightly Build or pull out the version of the file from PR2125 or wait for PR2128 to be tested. The rollback went in 8 days ago (PR2125).

We do not provide ETAs on official releases. As Scania says below, the Nightly is automatically done every day at 5am MST. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This should be fixed in the current nightly build (nightly builds are every day at 5AM MST, (don’t quote me on the 5am MST, but it is every day)).

The nightly build is as stable as the main release right now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick responses :slight_smile: I’ve updated to the nightly build to try it out and the data’s already uploaded for the DRS

Thank you for the help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.