Counting command

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.2 (Revision: 5c75a7b2)
OS Version: Windows 10
Java Version: 1.8.0_191-b12
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No (Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core)

I want to make a custom command which will work like this:
Caster: !paczka 10
User !paczka
Bot: I got 10 paczka
Caster: !paczka 6
User: !paczka
Bot: I got 6 paczka

I got it on Moobot and it uses ther command Arg - so admin can change that arg, but user can only see hwats the Arg value

Two options. Either you can repurpose the death counter module, alias the commands and rewrite the lang file. It’s much easier than it sounds.

Alternatively:
!addcom set-paczka (writefile paczka.txt, false, (echo))

This will take whatever you put after !set-paczka and put it on the first line in the file paczka.txt in the addons file. This will always replace the first line if you use false, true will add a new line each time.

Then: !addcom paczka I got (readfile paczka.txt) paczka will return that line with the contents of the file in the brackets.

!addcom paczka (runcode if(event.getArgs()[0] !== undefined && $.isAdmin(event.getSender().toLowerCase()) && !isNaN(parseInt(event.getArgs()[0]))) { $.inidb.set('paczka', 'paczka_count', parseInt(event.getArgs()[0])); } else { $.say('I got ' + $.inidb.get('paczka', 'paczka_count') + ' paczka'); })

Usage:

Admins can do !paczka # where # is a number.

Everyone else doing the command will get the response “I got # paczka”.

If the command is ran without an admin doing !paczka # it will say you have null paczka.

1 Like

ok, i like the way file text file, gonna try it on weekend. Thx man

Where do i put this part from !addcom ?
im totally neewbie in programming.
Do i have to make another .js file ? or add this in existing one ? (guess it have to be comands.js)

Just copy and paste whole message (this is a single line) to your chat.

1 Like

Thx man :slight_smile:
And after i copy/paste it it will add a comand in .js file ?

No. You can see this command in a usual Custom Commands tab in your PhantomBot Panel. This command just uses tag (runcode). Everything you do via your chat doesn’t modifies any script in your bot.

1 Like

i put this into chat - Chatty exaclly - and it says copmmand has been created.
But when i put !paczka into chat - nothing happend

When you run the command can you please show me the output in the console? If runCode fails it outputs an error in the console.

ok i got it. After pasting in chat !addom i got this
[ERROR] [init.s:317] (hook.call, command, . /commands/customCommands.js) TypeError: Cannot find default value object.

Did you run !paczka # where # is a number?

I said that it wouldn’t work correctly unless you did that first

Error from above occurred when i paste the !addcom, not when i write !paczka

Add that command via your Panel, what’s the problem?

Solved

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.