Collection Bug Report

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version:Debian 9
Java Version: 1.8.0_212-8u212-b01-1~deb9u1-b01
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):Vivaldi 1.10.867.38
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:

1. I noticed, that viewers, who linked their account in Discord, didn’t get the Viewer Role.
    I looked into the database and found out, that these users weren’t assigned any role.
    Shouldn’t all users, who get noticed by phantombot, get the Viewer-role or did i misunderstand the concept? If this is a bug, it would be nice to see this working properly in the future. If not, please support assigning default-roles in discord for users with no role

2)Streamelements-Donation-Alerts:
The values are parsed as int, then as double with 2 digits.
If the donationamounts are provided correctly by streamelements, please correct the result parsing, so 6.66$ get displayed correctly instead of 6$.

3)Panel adding Keywords with regex:
I added/saved existing Keywords with the panel, and the RegularExpression got lowercased. Please fix this, because the regex is intended to get uppercase letters, which it doesn’t, if all gets lowercased while saving. so “[Hh][Ii]” becomes “[hh][ii]” and “HI” doesn’t trigger the keyword. Had to correct it in the Database itself.

1. Moderation symbols
    using emoji causes phantombot to recognise them as multiple, same symbols and will result into timout for excessive symbol use, even if you only use 3 thumbs-up emoji with a symbollimit from of 7

Hey assaltur,

1. By default, PhantomBot doesn’t apply any roles (permissions) to any new users in Twitch chat, this allows us to save space in the database. When we need to get a viewer’s permissions, if they’re not in the database they are automatically considered as a viewer (Viewer permissions). I’ll look into a quick fix for managing this on Discord.

2. Any reason why you would want $6.66 to be displayed as $6? Anyway, we added a tag for this a while back, you can use either (amount) which will be with two decimal places, or (amount.toFixed(0)) which will be with no decimal places.
    I will look into a fix for this!

3. I see the issue in the code for this, back when the panel was being created keywords were always parsed in lowercase. I will fix this for our next release.

4. PhantomBot doesn’t support emoji parsing as this takes more time for the moderation system to process the message, we try to keep our moderation system as fast as possible for larger channels with spam. If Twitch (not third party addons) ever does start supporting emojis on the main site we might reconsider.

Thanks!

You are the best. Keep up your good work <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.