Changing text from commands

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9
OS Version:windows 10
Java Version:
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):Google chrome
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:

Is there a way to change the text of the stock comamnds like example:
!points gives the message: you currently have 0 points and you have been in the chat for x minutes.

but i want to change it to my language and add some words to it

is this possible?

Danny

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

Most bot responses can be found in the language files, however the points command is not one of them. If you want to change the points message, you can simply go to the points section on the control panel and change it from there.

Here’s a guide on how-to edit the language files: How to Modify PhantomBot Language Files

Hope this helps.

hi thanks for the really fast reply i am gonna try it and reply if it works or not
thanks

1 Like

yes this helps me a lot but is there a way to change the command !points to example !xp?

Kind regards
Danny

Simply change the name of the points, the boxes are right above the one for message.

thanks

but i did what you told but if i do !xp nothing happens but the !points stil works

Danny

You’ll have to change both, try making one xp and the other xps. Be sure to click the update button after.

hi

i did what you said but !xp still doesnt work

Can you try restarting the bot and see if that helps any?

yes that helps a lot but now it does not recotnice the xp command only xps or x does not mather what i do in what order but does not recotnice it

I think the bot did not like changing the name one at-a-time, try clicking the delete names button and try setting both names at the same time.

i did that but he just see the xps and not the xp very weird i try it two times with delete names and restart bot and xp and xps in other orders but only !xps

p.s
srry that i hold you busy like this i am a little bit noob hahah

Do you have a custom command that’s already named xp by any chance?

wow thats my fault i am a big noob exactly what you said there was a command calles xp very srry.

thanks for the help.

must go to sleep right its 3.40 in the morning now but maybe i talk to you tomorow if i have anymore questions and if you want to help me after this stupid mistake of mine

kind regards
Danny

You’re fine, it happens to all of us. Glad you got it to work!

closed #17

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.