PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version: Windows Server 2012 or 2008.
Java Version: 7 update 171 or something.
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Latest Stable Google Chrome
Stock PhantomBot: Yes, but config changes may be the issue here.
So I don’t stream near as much as I used to, but I still have the bot running on a windows server with another bot I wrote. The bot is open on port 80 for my ease of access. Is it a bad idea (security wise)? Probably. Do I care? Not enough to change it.
However, I do get random queries from potential attackers (I’m sure every site gets these), trying to get into various setup files for different services (like forums and whatnot). Seeing as Phantombot has none of these, it just spits an error.
I’ve got a file on my website (not on the same IP as the bot) that queries some data for the bot so I can put it in my overlay. Every day or so I’ll notice that this file stopped working, and just shows nothing. A quick restart of the bot and a refresh of the page, it’s back to normal.
Note that I’ve had this exact same setup since probably phantombot 2.3 or before, and have never experienced this issue until the 3.0.0 release.
Here is the most recent error log: 13-05-2019.txt (84.7 KB)
As you can see, it’s literally all just “FileNotFound”. I’m not sure how much of an impact on performance it would make, but if some form of file verification could be added to prevent these errors from spamming it may fix my issue. Or, it’s something else causing the issue. I’m not sure yet.