Big issues with phantombot

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0-1
OS Version: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (64 Bit)
Java Version:1.8.0_222
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome 76.0.3809.132
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need:
We have successfully installed the phantom bot with the german version (PhantomBotDE). However, there are 2 problems.
I can not activate or deactivate modules. If I activate a module and I reload the page, then the module is disabled. I need to restart the bot to change state.

Now for the bigger problem. I wanted to set up the bot today. At the same time I tested the commands on my Twitch channel. At some point, the bot will stop responding. With no command.
If that happens I can not edit any modules (enable / disable).

What could be the problem?

Edit: Discord commands work without problems. It only affects Twitch and the panel

I cannot replicate this with stock Phantombot 3.0. Perhaps this is a bug with the translated version, which we do not support.

1 Like

German:
Das Problem hatte ich das letzte Mal mit der originalen Version auf englisch. Was sagt denn systemctl? Bei mir wurde da meist ein Fehler angezeigt. Bei kompletter Neuinstallation inkl Portöffnung etc. lief danach alles so wie immer.

English:
The last time I had the problem was with the original version in English. What does systemctl say? I usually got an error there. After a complete new installation including port opening etc. everything ran as usual.