Betting System With Multiple Winners

Hi all, I was planning on running a game on my stream where the viewers would bet on races, but also wanted to award points to viewers who bet on the losers with lower point values. (ex. 1st place gets 10 points, 2nd place gets 8 etc.)
Along with this, it would be ideal if the viewers didn’t actually lose the points they were betting. For example if everyone started with 0 or 1 point, they would only be able to gain points with the highest point total at the end being the winner.

I’ve been messing around with the various bets and such, but can’t figure out a way to make this work besides manually tracking votes and assigning points to 2nd place, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a bot in the first place.

I’m not sure if this is possible or not, so feel free to move it if its in the wrong section.
Thank you

Looking into the code of the betting system it seems like you want to do something quite different. What I’m not fully understanding from your post: how would you imagine participants to not loose points? Do you want the betting system to be for free so that people can bet without spending any points?