Betting Payout Option(s)

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0 (Revision: fcc08b51)
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (x86)
Java Version: 1.8.0_221-b11
Browser and Version: Brave (Version 0.68.140 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit))
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Hey all. We’ve recently changed over to PhantomBot and have run into a hiccup when it comes to what we normally do with bets.

Right now, as far as we can tell, when we offer a bet that has two options (call them A and B), people place their bets with their respective amounts as indicated by the bot, and payout if dished out by cumulative betting. In that I mean the bot records the total amount bet on each option across all players and pays a percentage of it that is set by us. Let me know if I’m not understanding how the bot works we’ve only played around with it for a little bit!

Our question is, can we make it so that each person that bets has their own personal bet with the house? In that I mean, player 1 bets 100 points, and if they win they gain 100 points, but if they lose 100 points is deducted.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I was just about to report the same issue, thank you for bringing it up.
Furthermore, if you don’t add spaces after the commas in your options, the bets you set up won’t be accepted and the script is not going to tell you why. It took me quite a while to figure that out.

Update: You can change the payout behavior by replacing line 160 with
give = parseInt(bets[i].amount) + parseInt(bets[i].amount) * parseFloat(gain/100);

I just tested it in my stream and it seems to work fine.
@caesius6

At the moment you would have to make the modification suggested by snowpoke above. I already have a ticket open to make a few enhancements to the bettingSystem script but I’m not sure when I will get to it. I’ve added your suggestion to the ticket. Tracking as #27

Thanks snowpoke & gmt2001! Will give this a shot for now. Appreciate the responses and help.